Several areas have joined our blogging system to post on various topics that range from student experience, to faculty commentary, to technology announcements. To view our current blogs, please click below:
- Pace University Student Blogs (http://student-blogs.blogs.pace.edu/)
Meet student bloggers writing about their college experiences and Pace life!
- Accepted Students Blog (http://accepted.blogs.pace.edu/)
Just accepted to Pace? Read what’s in store for you as you join Pace’s community
- Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology Blog (http://ctlt.blogs.pace.edu/)
Pace faculty can click here to read technology-related topics for the classroom from the CTLT department.
- The Seidenberg Dean’s Diary (http://seidenbergdean.blogs.pace.edu/)
Keep in touch with the Interim Dean of the Seidenberg School, Dr. Constance Knapp.
- School of Education Dean’s Blog (http://schoolofed.blogs.pace.edu)
Read the latest from the Dean of School of Education.
- The Lubin Dean’s Blog (http://lubindean.blogs.pace.edu/)
Read updates from Neil S. Braun about the progress at Lubin and our strategy for meeting the challenges.
- Dyson Dean’s Blog (http://dysondean.blogs.pace.edu/)
Check in with Dyson’s Dean, Nira Herrmann, and see what she has to say about Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
- Dyson College Blog (https://dysoncollege.blogs.pace.edu/)
See what students from the Dyson College have to say about their experiences in their various programs!
- M.S in Publishing Blog (http://mspub.blogs.pace.edu)
Keep up to date on news, jobs, and events in the world of publishing.
- Press Release (http://news.blogs.pace.edu/)
Read up on the latest Pace University news!
- Pace University System Status (http://systemstatus.blogs.pace.edu/)
Stay informed on University system outages, downtimes, and new updates.
- EarthDesk (http://earthdesk.blogs.pace.edu)
Critical thinking, critical issues.